RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
"]M@Ri[" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
]M@Ri[
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 14:26:47 +0100
Dear AEGEE people,

AEGEE-Bari (with the Erasmus students of our beautiful city) will go to
visit Naples (a.k.a. Napoli :-P) on December 7th.

As everybody knows, Europe has a great tradition of Christmas markets. A
very characteristical Xmas market for the dedicated lover is right in
Naples, i.e. the crib market in the St. Gregorio Armeno quarter.  As the
Neapolitan humorist De Crescenzo writes, the true divide in Christianity is
between Xmas tree makers and Xmas crib makers; Naples belong to the second
zone and cribs are extremely elaborate there - some of them bordering on
true artwork. Maybe this is an idea for a different Xmas trip, for a Xmas
with a distinctly Mediterranean flavor - probably closer to the original
Xmas event then the representations with snow and ice.

We will leave from Bari at 7 a.m. and we'll arrive in Naples at 9.30 a.m.
Anyone interested in the participation in the visit is most welcome. Only
you have to contact us (Infoline - Anto: +393286919999 - Pippo:
+393286588162) and reach us near the Naples' Central Railway Station before
10 a.m.

Ciao,
M@Ri

P.S.:
Don't you know what to present to your AEGEE-friends for Xmas?
What about a beautiful AEGEE-Bari Thong for that hungarian girl you met
during last SU? :-)
What about a wonderful AEGEE-Bari Teddy Bear for that turkish guy you met
during last Agora? :-)))))
What about a marvellous AEGEE-Bari Wall Clock for that etcetera etcetera?
;-)

If you really thought about it (congratulations! :P), go and visit our
AEGEE-Bari MERCHANDISE SHOP!
http://www.cafeshops.com/aegeebari

Enjoy,
 M@Rino Bresciani

Secretary of AEGEE-Bari
IT Responsible of the F.E.C.T. (Find Europe Coordination Team)