RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2000

From:
isabella <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 21:18:20 +0200
Hello dear friends!

Back home after my Easter holidays i would like to thank AEGEE Napoli, the
Euro-school organisers and especially Valeria Godono, project coordinator,
for the great job they did in order to organise the event with the support
of the "Regione Campania", the University/Faculty of Economics and the
Chamber of Commerce of Napoli.

We had the opportunity to get to know more about the Euro and all related
issues by very well prepared prof. and experts in all fields, not just in
economics.

But first of all we could meet new friends from all over Europe!! And this
is always the most important thing within AEGEE...

Thanks to all the participants as well...it was a great experience...we had
a great time!!!

See you somewhere in Europe!
and of course you're welcome to our SU here in Genova & Liguria...

ciao,
Isabella

Isabella Casartelli
AEGEE Genova/SU team