RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2001

From:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2001 01:17:44 +0200
Hi aegee'ans
I'm sorry but I have a bad news from SALERNO.
The Event LINEA D'OMBRA has been deleted, because we have had
only 7 applications and we can't prepare an event like "LINEA D'OMBRA"
without a lot of people from Europe!!! We know that the AGORA would have brought
a few people, but we thought at least 15 people would have taken part our event, but everybody
have prefer the AGORA, OK!! We have been forced to delete it, because also postponing the deadline
we haven't had an answer from you dear AEGEE'ans, therefore I'm sorry but LINEA D'OMBRA this year
will be deleted!! Yes! What a pity!!
I'm sorry especially those people that had make the application, I can say you only dear fans aren't sad, because
next year LINEA D'OMBRA there will be again, and I promise you that next year won't be near AGORA, OK!!
See you in EUROPE or why not in our S.U.2001 THE WONDERFUL SUMMER of SALERNO, OK!!
Sincerely yours
Francesco

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out