RAINBOW-L Archives

December 2001

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 18:04:01 +0100
Dear friends of the Region, dear Bosnian, Croatian, Slovenian, Maltese,
Italian friends,...

... best wishes for a great Christmas and a New Year where each of us will
find his personal portion of joy. I really think this, and I'm sure that,
also in the worst moments of the life, the idea to be really together in a
huge family can be marvellous and precious.

See you.

Luca Falcone
President AEGEE Napoli
Sub-Commissioner RAINBOW Region