RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2008

From:
Sebastiano Perale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 20:05:11 +0200
Dear Manos, dear Rainbowers,

I think that there is something that is not clear in the distinction between
regions and teams. A region remains as it is, formed by the same locals all
the times, while teams are formed and dissolved all the times and so once
you are together with some other locals, 6 months later you're no more.
Basically, italian locals (centre and south Italy) have always and will
probably always be together, for geographical reasons, but in the North for
example we are experiencing frequent changes of teams. We, Venezia, last
semester were with Ljubljana but not with Padova, now we are with Padova but
not with Ljubljana but together with Budapest... see?

So I think that Rainbow-L could remain but, as Manos said, can't have any
official role.
About the mailing list of the team, there is no other solution than giving
it the name of the NetCommie, simply because in 6 months NOT ONLY THE NAME
of the NetCommie will change, BUT ALSO THE ANTENNAE forming this team will
not be the same.

So, as I'm not in Manos's team but in Agnes's one, I won't be present in
Manos-L and I'll probably unsubscribe from Rainbow-L.
But, as I am subcommie for Venezia, Padova, Verona, Treviso, Udine, Trieste,
whenever you need to contact this part of the Network don't hesitate to
contact me :)
Plus I remain at a full disposal for cooperation with other Italian locals
for helping each other out in issues like fund raising, human resources,
university support, etc.

I think that Manos has perfectly realized which are the problems of italian
locals, so I wish him all the best for his term.
Sorry for referring so often to "Italian locals"... I am sure that Manos
will be able to understand also all the problems of non-Italian locals
assigned to him :)

Good luck Manos for everything! And good luck to all subcommissioner which I
had the pleasure to work with in Katja's team!
Bye bye!

--
Sebastiano Perale
AEGEE-Venezia President