RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 14:36:41 +0200
Ciao just some informations for the Post event.
In these moment we have the 25% of places already booked but we want all
of you.
Just to be clear, i have heard some voices telling that the price looks
high.. yes it's true it's right to say that it looks.
We want to give you everything possible as in 1998 and four years ago
the fee was 26 € for night all included for two nights ( 50.000 italian
lire)
Now fours year later we have a fee of 31, 5 € for night all included for
3 nights. The place is the same and as 1998 we have the help of the
local turism office that has arranged for us the cheaper offer they can.

Our aim is to give all of you the possibility to live our island in the
best possible way.
Anyway we hope to get other money to decrease the fee so keep in touch
and look the website: www.aegeecagliari.org/pm2002
ciao
Your Enrico