RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 11:03:16 +0200
Dear Pm fellows.. time is running and we are  still working for you..
before the end of the month we had and will have several appointments
with companies and institutions and we are waiting for the results..
Now you have also the description of the workshops in the website and
soon also the agenda will be available. So check
www.aegeecagliari.org/pm2002
In this moment i have 155 person in my database but still several
persons already applied for the Preevent or the Post Pm have to apply
for the PM and choose their workshops.. and is not enough... we want
more, WE WANT MORE!
For people asking for invitation, after tomorrow you have to send your
requests not more to Silvia but to me ([log in to unmask]) but please try
to do before the 2 of August because i'm planning to leave for some
holiday.. by the way i will tell you to whom address your requests after
the 2 of August.
Post Pm: the deadline now is the same of the Pm because we have still 40
free places .. so you have still  the possibility to apply for the Post
Pm.
Have a good sunday and COME! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU:)
Ciao
Enrico
Your PM and Post PM Coordinator