RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2004

From:
Fabrizio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:40:20 GMT
Ciao Marco and others,
we (at the moment me and Kamala) are considering to go to the Agora by car
from Roma through Durres. Indeed, the boat trip is extremely chip and from
Durres it's just two hours (plus borderline time) to go to Ohrid!
After that we might be interested to have an exclusive post-event in
Balkania's capitals.
If you are interested to join, we still have places in the car and it's also
possible (even better) to travel with two cars.
Feel free to contact me :P
/fabrizio
+393493120977

Marco writes:

> Hey guys,
> here from Napoli and Salerno there will be something like 10 people
> intendend to go over the adriatic and then trough albania to go there, using
> bari as the natural gun to be fired there...
>
> BUT
>
> has someone more info about the security situation of a traveller in that
> country?
> We would like to be morer sure about our safety, eve if we are inn group...
>
> Marco
>
> AEGEE-Napoli

.

Feel free to motivate me