RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
Alistair Zarb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:07:14 +0200
Hello Rainbow,

This is Valletta calling. Here are the results of the Maltese jury:

- Biex ma Ninsewx - L-Ghanja taz-Zewg Assedji: Frans Baldacchino
(Il-Budaj) and Priscilla Pirotta - speaks about Malta's past, in
particular the 2 fiercest wars of our history, and looks to the future
with a hope of 'Never Again' - in Maltese, national language and one of
the official languages

- Believe 'n Peace - Times Three - our Eurovision entry in 1999, a pop
theme with a strong underlying peace message, which came better in
context considering the festival was in Israel that year - in English,
the other official language

Thank you and good day from the capital at the centre of the world.

Aegee-Valletta
Executive Board