RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2005

From:
Amedeo Scremin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2005 01:57:48 -0800
Dear Rainbow-mates,
I would like to add something to this email: since today there is
a new special offer by the Italian railways: 15 Euros for all the
Express, Intercity and Intercity-night trains, no matter on the
length of the way, but it has to be just one train and you have
to book at least the day before. There is just a fixed amount of
special tickets for each train. You can book by Internet. I have
already checked the way Udine-Pozzallo (where the ferry leaves)
and it's just 31 Euros, one way.
Finally, there are also boats leaving from Salerno and Reggio
Calabria, but not arriving on Thursday, the day of the beginning
of the EBM.

See you,

AME

--- EBM Travel Valletta <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear friends, us again :)
>
> For those of you who do not mind a bit more hassle, we have a
> much cheaper option for you!
>
> For only 73 Euros + taxes at youth rate, you can take a Return
> Ticket from Sicily using the Catamaran (Fast Ferry) service.
>
> For more details, kindly check out the website of Virtu'
> Ferries at www.virtuferries.com. Should you require any
> assistance with booking, kindly contact us on
>
> See you soon :)
>
> Patricia Borg
> Incoming Responsible
> EBM Valletta 2005