RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:31:08 +0000
Ciao, Zdravo,
dear boys and girls of the magic Rainbow Region!

It's time to: RAINBOW REGIONAL MEETING: TORINO 2002!

I'm extremely happy to announce you the next RAINBOW REGIONAL MEETING,
it'll be in Torino, from the 8 to 10 of Novembre 2002!

Event: Rainbow RM
Place: Torino
Organizer: AEGEE Torino & Network Commission
Date: 8-10 Novembre 2002
Fee: very low (more about this soon)
Meal: italian ones!
Participants: 50
Deadline: 20 October 2002
Event language: English (AEGEE version)

Very soon we'll communicate the detailed programme, the address to send
your applications, and the URL!

The Event will include also a special Leisure Programme, and the big 10th
Anniversary Party of AEGEE Torino.

All the participants will be lodged in a place near the Superga Basilic,
on a beautiful hill over the Torino cityscape.

Slovenians, Bosnians, Malteses, Italians, Montenegrians, and Croatians...
you all are invited to come!!! But if you come from another place you'll
be very welcome in Torino, so don't hesitate and...,

BE READY TO APPLY, book your flights, trains, cars..., donkeys, and COME!!!!

Visit the Winter Olimpic city!