RAINBOW-L Archives

January 2003

From:
Marko Tekavc <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marko Tekavc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2003 21:44:07 +0100
Hi,

Deadline for applying to 'Adrenaline Addicts' event has passed! Now what?

Don't worry we still have 5 places left. Right now we have more guys than
girls so girls have advantage over guys (so girls, don't be scared and
apply, you won't be sorry – it's nothing so scary about adrenaline that you
couldn't survive :-)). Otherwise we will choose participants on first
applied-first accepted principle. So hurry up and apply as soon as possible.
We prepared a very interesting program for you – you will:

-         get to know Maribor, including one of the biggest vine cellars in
Middle Europe,

-         get your very own (over)dose of adrenaline in Adrenaline park, on
Paintball snow polygon and in our adrenaline games,

-         participate on unforgettable AEGEE parties (don't forget – we will
also provide free drinks for you and some hot games),

-         surely learn some very important Slovenian words (in case you
don't already know them),

-         even get your very own comfortable bed, although I don’t think you
will spend a lot of time in it :-)

-         test your ice skating skills,

-         relax in a swimming pool,

-         get to know many interesting, beautiful, smart, amusing, etc.
people from Europe

-         …

So what are you waiting for? Here is a link to our web site:
www.aegee.uni-mb.si/adrenaline where you can apply and find detailed
programme and other important info. We will also publish the final list of
participant there till 20. January.

For any questions just contact me: [log in to unmask]

See you in Maribor.

Marko and AEGEE Maribor Team

Marko Tekavc
EMail: [log in to unmask]