RAINBOW-L Archives

November 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 23:33:43 -0000
Report REGIONAL MEETING  -  Sunday 7 Nov.'99 Poznan
(Malta,Italy,Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia Herzegovina)

Partecipants: about 25  people from
Milano,Salerno,Torino,Ljubljana,Genova,Rijeka,Treviso,Cagliari,Roma,Ferrara,Udin
e,Bari,Palermo,Valletta.

First of all: 3 Antennae proposed to organise next Regional Meeting: AEGEE-
Ljubljana,Salerno and Bergamo.
The one in Salerno could be 1 or 2 weeks after the PM,or the 17-19/3,...I hope
it's not too late for distributing SU booklet and LAMA ....
Salerno is very far for many antennae,so I proposed to AEGEE-Ljubljana to
organise a RM in February,where maybe we can focus more on Internal Education

What do you think of these dates for the RM  ?

- web page of the region (http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEMISC)
  Could be used for internal communication in the region, regional databank
with Internal Education  and PR translated material wich could be useful to the
antennae,informations about our projects,requests for help and co-
operation,reg.calendar,links to the local pages ...

 - renew MISC-REG-L: check out of the subscribers the addresses to delete and
add the addresses of new active members.
 New listowner will be Enrico Lai (Members Commission,AEGEE-Cagliari)

- Socrates Action Week : antennae involved in the project are
Ljubljana,Cagliari,Torino,Salerno,Pavia

-Calendar of Events : between the next PM and Agora 2000 there're a lot of
events in our Region.
        middle of February AEGEE-Rijeka Carnival event
        end of February AEGEE-Brescia Alpine Week
         27/2-5/3       AEGEE-Udine   Balkan Action!Youth for Democracy (25
partecipants,coming from the Balkans)
        10-12/3 President Meeting Skopie
         11-15/3  Carnivalspotting   AEGEE-Venezia-Treviso (still unsure)
        17-19/3  or 24-26  Regional Meeting Salerno
        7-9/4         Agora Utrecht
        end of April (probably 24-30/4)  European School Brescia  (this
training is meant mainly for all the active members of the region)

- Material:  many antennae asked for a manual about AEGEE management (both
local and European level),this is the Operators Manual, the newest version will
be available on Virtual Office (http://www.aegee.org/office/index.shtml)
 from listmaster (send the command "get OPM" to [log in to unmask])and from
the reg.web page with also other italian translated documents.
Elisabetta from AEGEE-Torino (also Members Commission) distributed a booklet
about the Socrates-Erasmus programmes, printed this year by University of
Torino.

thanks for reading,

Angela Comand
Network Commissioner