RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2003

From:
Claremont Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 01:54:57 -0700
Dear Rainbow list,

I'm Flavio Landi of AEGEE-Trieste. This is my first day with you in this glorious list!

I would use this occasion to say thank you very much to AEGEE-Rijeka for the beautiful Regional Meeting...thanks to Anita, Zlatan, Tanja, Maja...fantastic event with you and all the participants!

Of course, a special mention for Luca, Nicola, Diana, Mariann, Eric, Anita,Valentina and Alice for the precious informations about PR and FR.

I hope to see you all very soon somewhere in the world!

Flavio

PS: as always we have to remember also our Davide "Yoghi" Calenda...if not he could cry.. ;-)))