RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2005

From:
Lorena Li Destri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:45:19 +0100
Thanks to be worried about AEGEE Catania, anyway it's enough nice listen
about problem in the board of AEGEE Catania. It's the first time, from the
first democratic election that AEGEE Catania made in november that I listen
about it.
A few of member angry with the board? In a antenna with more then 150 members
I think it's quite normal..., but all the board is united.  If anyone think
differently I wish listen about it with the board member that think it,
and not from a newsgroup.
There was a big division inside the board just before the elections. If
anyone is angry about that result because is out of the board I can do nothing,
AEGEE Catania's board and network neither.
Anyway probably to understand what's going on in AEGEE Catania could be
good ask to AEGEE Catania. Because I have no news from the board that anyone
of them was contacted.
If the question was made with the network trip I think that the reply was
yet quite clear, no division inside the board.
See you soon in the EBM.

Francesco Mascali
President of AEGEE Catania
Honorary Member of AEGEE Leòn