RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2005

From:
MaRiNo Bresciani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2005 15:01:18 +0200
Hey! This is the RainbowTeam still spamming your mailboxes

Just reminding you some last infos about the Regional Meeting in Lecce :)

First of all, we have STILL PLACES available, so don't exitate further
and apply soon or contact us to [log in to unmask]

then: here comes some important infos about the Regional Meeting.

The event starts friday evening with registration and dinner, and
finishes on sunday - lunch time.
Soon you will have all the information about how to reach the meeting
point in Lecce.

About the program: it's gonna be online very soon sorry for delay, but
really lots of consultations are taking place.
but as we can't yet show you the exact time table with all workshops
and coffebreaks, we can at least make a small resume of what's gonne
be in our regional meeting :) so:

- The Rainbow history (we invited some nice dinosaur from AEGEE who
will tell us a lot about the history of our Region...)

- Double workshop session 1 (we'll have two workshops running in the
same time: the first one about AEGEE and the second about the AEGEE20
project: you'll be free to join the workshop you like the most)

- Doubel workshop session 2 (same as before: first session about
FondRaising and european funding programs, and the second one about
how to become active at the European Level)

- Teambuilding: we're going to test your resistance and you spirit of
cooperation in some nice activity. I can't say more: everything is TOP
SECRET! hihihi :)

- and much much more......

and.. don't forget it's aegee's 20th bithday :D

so hope it's better now, howeve the full programme is comming very soon!
thx for understanding

See you soon!!!

--
MaRiNo Bresciani