RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2004

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 03:47:54 +0200
7bit
From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Hello everybody!

I'm proud, very proud, to introduce the list of the participants of the
RM in Ljubljana, followed by the waiting list!

We got really a lot of applications from all over the Rainbow, and we
needed to select them even if AEGEE-Ljubljana had made a wonderful job
for increasing the places. We planned 30 participants, and we accepted
47. Unfortunately it's the maximum: no more places were available!

Participants' list:

1.      Carlo Mirra (AEGEE-Avellino/Benevento)
2.      Michele Loguercio (AEGEE-Avellino-Benevento)
3.      Filippo Acotto    (AEGEE-Bologna)
4.      Michele Turati    (AEGEE-Brescia)
5.      Dario Li Destri Nicosia    (AEGEE-Catania)
6.      Lorena Li Destri Nicosia   (AEGEE-Catania)
7.      Daniele Lo Sciuto (AEGEE-Catania)
8.      Francesco Mascali (AEGEE-Catania)
9.      Katarzyna Kaczor   (AEGEE-Firenze)
10.     Paolo Santoni   (AEGEE-Firenze)
11.     Giuseppe Siciliano (Contact Lecce)
12.     Blanka Mlakar   (AEGEE-Maribor)
13.     Iva Kozelj   (AEGEE-Maribor)
14.     Damir Cavnik   (AEGEE-Maribor)
15.     Sabina Zdravkovic (AEGEE-Maribor)
16.     Katja Rostohar (AEGEE-Maribor)
17.     Marco Oriolesi   (AEGEE-Messina)
18.     Antonella Tusa   (AEGEE-Milano)
19.     Vincenzo Scuotto   (AEGEE-Milano)
20.     Andrea Rubes Albinati   (AEGEE-Milano)
21.     Alfredo Lopomo   (AEGEE-Napoli)
22.     Aida Medjedovic   (AEGEE-Niksic)
23.     Alma Medjedovic   (AEGEE-Niksic)
24.     Irene Buoncristiani   (AEGEE-Pisa)
25.     Marko Bozickovic (AEGEE-Rijeka)
26.     Frane Razov (AEGEE-Rijeka)
27.     Dario Pirjak   (AEGEE-Rijeka)
28.     Cristian Picilli   (AEGEE-Salerno)
29.     Ado Leka   (AEGEE-Sarajevo)
30.     Alberto Catena   (AEGEE-Termoli)
31.     Giorgio Ferretti   (AEGEE-Termoli)
32.     Francesca Spagna   (AEGEE-Torino)
33.     Stefano Scarlata   (AEGEE-Torino)
34.     Iacopo Chiatello   (AEGEE-Torino)
35.     Rossano Mezzi  (AEGEE-Treviso)
36.     Giovanni Zalloni   (AEGEE-Treviso)
37.     Alice Rinaldi   (AEGEE-Trieste)
38.     Sandro Rinaldi   (AEGEE-Trieste)
39.     Alberto Brescacin  (AEGEE-Udine)
40.     Samo Sgrazzutti   (AEGEE-Udine)
41.     Zita Corradin   (AEGEE-Venezia)
42.     Alessandra Zanandrea   (AEGEE-Venezia)
43.     Enrico Favaro   (AEGEE-Venezia)
44.     Marco Gosparini (AEGEE-Venezia)
45.     Sanja Vidakovic   (AEGEE-Zagreb)
46.     Borut Mihalic   (AEGEE-Zagreb)
47.     Zeljka Banicek   (AEGEE-Zagreb)

Waiting list:

1.      Marco Notarianni (AEGEE-Messina)
2.      Jelena Mercep Hajdic (AEGEE-Venezia)
3.      Davide Ciuoli (AEGEE-Firenze)
4.      Nino Kera (AEGEE-Rijeka)
5.      Davide Vecchini (AEGEE-Milano)
6.      Alessandro Bucci (AEGEE-Termoli)
7.      Amedeo Scremin (AEGEE-Udine)
8.      Fabiano Bertello (AEGEE-Torino)
9.      Jaroslaw Miklosik (AEGEE-Milano)

Thank you, dear friends, for your participation! And thanks to
AEGEE-Ljubljana, and in a special way to Spela Debenak, for the precious
work and the kindness!

Cheers to everybody!

Luca

Luca Falcone
"Rainbow" Region  Network Commissioner
"THE BRIDGE" Project Manager
HRWG Support
AEGEE-Napoli Honorary Member
AEGEE-Ljubljana & AEGEE-Poznan Ordinary Member