RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2005

From:
MaRiNo Bresciani <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 21:35:00 +0100
Hi dear AEGEE lovers,

It's time to: RAINBOW REGIONAL MEETING: LECCE 2005!

I'm extremely happy to announce you the next RAINBOW REGIONAL MEETING,
it'll be in Lecce, from 15th to 17th of April 2005!

Event: Rainbow RM
Place: Lecce
Organizer: AEGEE Lecce & Network Commission
Date: 15th-17th April 2005
Fee: very low (more about this soon)
Meal: italian ones!
Participants: 30
Deadline: April 4th 2005
Event language: English (but also some Italian and Leccese)

Very soon we'll communicate the detailed programme, but now you can
already APPLY!!!

All the participants will be lodged in a place near the Torre dell'Orso,
on a beautiful residence on te beach!

The application deadline is on the 4th of April, but remember: the
sooner the better!

Also - we suggest you to check the italian railways and airlines
websites, there are really very big opportunities to reach Lecce by
way of cheap trains and flights. Here are some hints:
- www.trenitalia.com (Night trains at 15 EUR, daily ICs at 15 EUR and
ESs at 30 EUR)
- www.myair.com (Cheap tickets from Bergamo)
- www.alitalia.it (Cheap tickets from Rome and Milan)

You can apply by filling in the application below and sending it to
the e-mail address [log in to unmask]
First name:
Family name:
AEGEE local:
Studies:
Date of birth:
Sex:
C/O:
Address:
City:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile:
E-mail:

Which experience do you have at the local level?
Which experience do you have at the European level?
Which events did you attend within AEGEE?

Visum required? Y/N (if yes fill in the following part...)
Passport no:
Date of issue:
Date of expiration:
Nationality:
Place of birth:

Slovenians, Bosnians, Malteses, Italians, Montenegrians, and
Croatians... you all are invited to come!!! But if you come from
another place you'll be very welcome in Lecce, so don't hesitate
and...,
DO NOT WAIT AND APPLY, book your flights, trains, cars..., donkeys, and COME!!!!

on behalf of the Rainbow Team,
MaRiNo Bresciani

--
MaRiNo Bresciani