RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2000

From:
Ernesto Monacelli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernesto Monacelli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:57:44 +0100
Hi dear Region,
the PM has finished and the SUCT is home, with just some throatache to
remind us of the wonderful times we had there.....
but we are also back to work and we would like to exploit next week RM in
order to let Antennae, CA and Contacts of our region, that didn't come to
Ohrid, to come to Salerno and take booklets, posters themselves.
And the ones that already had them in the PM they can still have more
posters.

Of course not to lose time I need to know as soon as possible the attendance
list for next RM.
Hear you soon
Ernesto

SUMMER UNIVERSITY COORDINATION TEAM