RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2000

From:
Nicola Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicola Biscardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 23:22:41 +0200
Hi all,

I'm updating the MISC web site (http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEMISC) and I
need your help to write the calendar of the events in our region. Could you
please send me the datas of the events that your antenna is organizing? I
need the title, the date and the web site of the event (if exist). If you
send me a little description of the event I'll put in a different page
(something like an event web page).

I would like to do a simple MISC Address book. Send me the datas of your
antenna and board in a simple text file (.txt)

Thank you

Nicola Biscardi
AEGEE BRESCIA Vice President & WebMonster

Visit the AEGEE BRESCIA WEBSITE:
http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEBS
mirror site:
http://members.xoom.com/AEGEE_BS

See the site of the region
http://digilander.iol.it/AEGEEMISC

AEGEE BRESCIA is proud to announce:
t i r a m i S U ! Summer University
16/7/2000 -> 30/7/2000
Italian culture,nature & fun

"I didn't know how long we had together. Who does?" Rick Deckard