RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
Alex - Roma <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex - Roma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:23:38 +0200
Hi once again!

I am still organizing the trip to Poznan' and have been contacted
personally by different people.
As I think that maybe some infoes should be shared with the whole region,
here I give some more details.
*** The company "ITAPOL" will provide us a luxury (non "lussuria" ma "di
lusso":-))) coach from to reach Poznan' at the price of 110 Euros ca. ,
though it seems that we may get it for 100 if we are more.
*** The coach has the same quality of Eurolines ones and I got in touch
with this company via Eurolines.
*** We all know it would be more confortable to travel by plane or by train
but those ways of transport don't grant (usually) a direct travel to
Poznan'... and would you compare them to a nice AEGEELINES BUS???
*** I am not getting any commission (I have been asked this as well)
otherwise the price would be higher 'cause I'd ask the 50%
*** So far, the people interested are barely around 20 so it is already the
half of quorum. GREAT!!!
*** My name is not Alex ITAPOL

I'd like to know what non-Italian antennae think about it.
On monday I'll contact once again the company and then will give more
details and a way to contact them.

Nano nano

Alex
tel +39/3398348298