RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2001

Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:14:28 +0000
Dear friends from RAINBOW region,

I would like to thanks AEGEE Maribor for the perfect organization and the
nice atmosphere & motivation  during the Regional Meeting held this
week-end.

I would like to thanks also the Netcom Davide Calenda for his excellent job
and for the ideas that he develop in Maribor, as well as the Sub Netcommies
Nicola, Mladen & Angela for their contribution and support.

It was very nice and motivating to see how the Rainbow region is alive and
how several ideas of future projects and events were discussed, I hope that
in the future more and more locals will send delegates to RMs in order to
improve the efficency of them.

All the best and greetings to everybody

Sergio
(CD Envoy in Maribor ;-) )