RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2000

From:
solene rapinel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
solene rapinel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 14:07:00 +0100
Hello,
I completly agree that it is not a good thing to have
two events the same week end but when we decided to do
this meeting at the agora, we asked to Carlos, Calin,
Marcus and someone from Utrecht when they could come
to help us, there was only this week end...

First, I was not supposed to prevent you about this
bi-regional meeting (it is north-west and south-west
regions) but I thought (I was maybe wrong) that some
of you would be interested by what we want to do.
With Olivier, we were unhappy because there is almost
no AEGEE in France. Our students don't want to be in
an european association,they prefer to study instead
of discovering the world... And we thought : What can
we do to improve AEGEE in France ? So, we decided to
meet all the French antennas to talk with them about
the problems of AEGEE in France, to explain to Calin
and to the Networks what happen in our country. Then,
we thought that perhaps some people from others
countries would be interested too and we did not want
to do a special meeting for french antennas because
there is no national level in AEGEE and we don't want
to stay just with French people. Some Germans accept
to come...

You're right, we did not check the list of events.
We planned this meeting at the agora so it is strange
that no French told you about that.

I personnaly try to build AEGEE in Aix-en-Provence. I
will do some meetings next wednesday and we hoped that
we could do some exchange with Torino. I hope that you
are not so angry...
And I still think that a transalp-list is a great
idea.

If you have any comment, don't hesitate but please it
is not just my fault... I just do the programm,
Olivier does the logisitic. You have now two motivated
French people. You can laught but usually there is
none... So, please, don't blame us so much when we try
to do our best to promote AEGEE around us...

Solène

Dear Solène, dear all,