RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2006

From:
Davide Ciuoli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Ciuoli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2006 14:22:13 +0100
Hello everybody!!

It's Davide from AEGEE-Siena writing!!
I would like
to congratulate with our new Netcommie Dino for his election and also
the other rainbowists elected for various positions (even president!!)
at the Agora.

AND.. say a Huge and Warm THANKS!! to our former
Netcommie Anna Karger for all the work she did, the support she gave to
our Antenna as Netcommie and the help as board member during the first
years of activity...all this with her.. unresistible ..hungarian
charm!!

That's a pity that I couldn't be at the Agora in Warsaw to
meet all you personally.. but for sure we will do that  in Napoli!!

See u soon!!

greetings from Siena.. the pearl of Tuscany

Davide
Ciuoli
Vice-president
Treasurer