RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2001

From:
MARCHI ELISA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:59:20 +0200
>Hi all, again,
it's Elisa from ferrara.
I've just seen I misunderstood some things... I

I compeletely agree with you about:
-new members
-the problem of the 1988 fee,

BUT

I can't understand the point of two meals every day.
I thought YOU were proposing 2 meals+ breakfast, and I said that's impossible, but
you were just  proposing 1 meal per day + breakfast..!!

In Ferrara we always thought that the standard was lunch/dinner + breakfast!!!!!
so we always give people breakfast+lunch or dinner!! no doubt about it!!! we think
it's
compulsory, it's the standard su!!!
Why should we need one more "* " classification?!?!?!?!?!!

Maybe i'm wrong again, i will ask again to the rest of the board this evening!!!

About soft beds:
I keep on saying that  AEGEE spirit makes you bear even a  hard floor, but I must
assure you that the problem is not in Italy, as i know.. the problem is in the "rich"
antennae of  the Netherlands..
And in Ferrara we always make people look at accomodation: dormitory, hostels,
member's houses.. the Lubeck board wrote on the SUbook "gym", so nobody can
say "I didn't know".
the important thing is being serious and write sincerely the accomodations... and not
make people "discover " -as Nicola wrote- that things are not so.

OK, i'll stop being boring, but I just discovered that one italian antenna hasSU with
just breakfast, and it forced me to read again all our letters, and I saw my
misunderstanding.
.... forgive me...
 europeanly yours,           Elisa