RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2003

From:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luca Falcone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 21:23:22 +0200
Hello, dear Region and Network!

I'm here to thank and congratulate AEGEE-Salerno for the great local organization of our last Rainbow RM.

We had a constructive RM, I consider it something quite good and for sure I loved it, but nothing could have been positive without the marvellous organization of AEGEE-Salerno, with their simply perfect lodging place, their great facilities, their availability and kindness, their wonderful way to organize parties and to have fun together.

The three wonderful parties, the nice one at the pub, the great one at the luxurious "Hotel Raito" and the simply perfect and amazing one on the terrace and the beach of a very beautiful and suggestive villa with also our personal AEGEE-Salerno great fireworks. A suggestive crescendo with at the end the marvellous fest of Saint Matteo with again other great and incredibly impressive fireworks on the Gulf of Salerno.

Thank you Gianmario, Mimmo, Peppe, Peppe, Pigi, Claudio, Aurelio, Alfonso, Ciccio, Antonella, Leo, Carmine, Antonio, Marco and at least other 10 people who worked hard for the RM. Sorry if I can't put here all your names, but let me tell here you demonstrated once more AEGEE-Salerno is a great local.
Thank you!!!

See you!

Luca

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx