RAINBOW-L Archives

April 2000

From:
Michal Pesta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michal Pesta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 16:23:50 +0530
Dear locals !

The Agora is approaching ! And in our virtual database of Activity
Reports we have only 9 of them....

Since we are going to skip the AR paper forms in the nearest future
I would like to ask you to submit them in the Virtual Office of
AEGEE-Europe.

If you want to fill in the ACTIVITY REPORT please go to:

http://www.karl.aegee.org/network.nsf/Activity+report?OpenForm

Belive me that it will save a lot of time both to you and to us, briefly
speaking our work will be more effective.

We are waiting for your reports !

Best regards,

Michal
________________________________