RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2002

From:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Enrico Lai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 15:45:50 +0200
Dear friends...
I'm leaving to have a ten days holiday because after, apart of my work,
all time given to try to satisfy all your questions now it's better to
have a rest.
But for urgent matters our Vice Coordinatoor Pietro Pillai
([log in to unmask])  is ready to help you, especially for the last
invitations requests, or maybe for some problems of the invitation
already sent.. by the way i receive sms or  in case of urgency also
calls to my mobile: +393489030167 until the 12, but after the 12 i will
be reachable via mail again.
In this moment i have 170 people in my database but about 35 people have
still not apply for the PM itself.. i will check everything after the 11
of August if the deadline will be in that day ( i have asked to the
Secretary to postpone to the 20 because some people is still deciding to
come), because i need to know how many rooms to book and more important
if i have to start to book rooms in the second student's house ( in the
first we have 200 places).
There are still places for the Post PM so don't worry you can still stay
in Sardinia until the 12 of September.
So let me smile when i will open again the application database.. i want
everyone of you here, to give your enthusiasm and your ideas to Aegee,
to live one week in Sardinia in September and to know our members that
are so happy to know you all.. ciao
Enrico

--
              Dott. Enrico Lai