RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2001

Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 20:57:35 +0100
Here it is, the last e-mail from me about RM to this list.

I've been informed that some of participants still don't know what to bring and wat not.
All the informations about that are on internet on our web page since monday, but you probably missed my information about that.
Here is the web: www.uni-mb.si/~aegee/rm.html

There you have informations about programme, accommodation, meals, how to get to Maribor...

Some important informations:

You don't need sleeping bags, sheets or blankets! There are three beds in every room and enough places for everyone. If you have any wishes with whom you want to be in the room with, just tell us ahead, so that we can prepare the plan for accommodation.

Adress of the hostel: Dijaski dom, Gosposvetska 89, 2000 Maribor
In the hall of the hostel there will be reception desk of AEGEE Maribor. There you will check yourselves, pay FEE, give your passports and be accommodated in the rooms.

Please prepare FEE: 5000 Slovenian tolars (SIT - we won't accept any other currency) and your valid membership card.

Leave the key of the room at the reception when you go out!

Please notice that accommodation will be able from 13.00 hour in Friday and until 14.00 hour in Sunday!!! So please leave the rooms by 14.00. If you won’t leave Maribor jet, we will arrange you some other place where you can leave your bags.

Meals (in th basement of the hostel; with coupon); let us know if you are vegeterian!

Friday: Dinner at 19.00

Saturday: Breakfast at 9.00, Lunch at 13.00, Dinner at 18.00

Sunday: Breakfast at 10.00, Lunch at 13.00

If you get lost or you have any problems, you can always call one of us (here are our mobile phones):

Tamara: +386-31-537-699

Robert: +386-41-735-553

Jasmina: +386-41-570-350

Karin: +386-31-617-817

Svjetlana:+386-41-994-938

Marko: +386-31-815-107

See more information on our web site (specialy about how to get to Maribor and to hostel).

I guess this is it, the RM is comming.

I wish you all a good trip and see you in Maribor

Tamara

IMPORTANT: Don’t forget your good will and AEGEE-spirit!!!

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out