RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2006

Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 21:26:50 +0100
Ciao dears,
next sunday, the 2 of July, there'll be an INFORMAL LOCAL
TRAINING DAY in Mestre and Venice.
We'll meet everybody at 9.30 at the
MESTRE Railway Station (under the departures timetable), then we'll
move to the PARCO DELLA BISSUOLA for a nice meeting were we'll have
chance to "exchange" our AEGEE experiences.

The event is organized
jointly by AEGEE Venezia and the NetCom, so DINO WE'LL BE THERE AS
WELL, together with Selene (pres. AEGEE Venezia) and as a guest star
Michele (DIRECTLY FROM BRUSSELS) and several dinosauros (like ME).

BRING WITH YOU:
-your best and nicest MOOD
-a beach towel (if you don't
want to lay down on the grass)
-some money for the lunch and especially
FOR THE SPRIZ TOUR IN VENICE

EVERYONE IS INVITED, we apologize for
the late announcement but we still hope that somebody at least from the
closest Antennae will come (TREVISO, PADOVA, TRIESTE, VERONA, FERRARA,
BOLOGNA, BRESCIA... you're welcome!)

If you intend to come please
confirm even at the last minute to SELENE: 349 7386827

P.S.
it's an
INFORMAL meeting so we'll enjoy to stay all together talking about
AEGEE, talking about Summer Universities, talking about drinks, talking
about sex.... (just talking!)

BYE BYE

Davide Calenda
Les Anciens of