RAINBOW-L Archives

August 2001

From:
Margaret Fenech <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Fenech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:48:02 +0200
Dear Network,
AEGEE Valletta is working hard to make the PM and Post-PM week an unforgettable experience. Together with taking part and giving your contribution to the first Action Europe PM of AEGEE, you will also have the opportunity to experience our beautiful island. The evening programme is set to give you a taste of the incredible night life a Mediterrean island can offer without missing anything of our traditions. You will have a stand up reception, a pool party, a Maltese night, a beach Barbeque and lots more. The post-PM programme is set to show you the very best of our island. We have made sure that after a week here you will go home satisfied that you had a good look at Malta. So apply! More information is available on our website http://aegeevalletta.webjump.com
 Looking forward to see you here.
Margaret Fenech

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out