RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Gunnar Erth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gunnar Erth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2002 21:29:15 +0200
Hi Pierluigi,

your description about Polish antennae is definitely right.

>I got in touch with Polish
>antennae in Katowice... Guys!!! there people are so motivated and
>enthousiastic that you cannot blame them whether they can place 3 persons in
>the CD! Although I could not like it very much, that Region looks more a
>military than a student organisation and they keep things quite quite
>seriously (TOO MUCH, in my opinion). And anyway, you can also understand it:
>for them this are unforgettable years, they are making the History with the
>capitol letter.

I completely agree.... Tonight AEGEE-Katowice is having dinner
with the president of Poland at the occasion of the Day of
Europe... And next week they'll meet the minister of education.

Something like this never happened to any other antenna
I know...

Best wishes from Budapest
Gunnar