RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

From:
sasa sirca <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sasa sirca <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 15:47:23 +0100
Zdravo Rainbow party people!

It will happen again, the 5th time in the history of AEGEE-Ljubljana:

"Traditional Slovenian Drinks & Habits"

that has itself become a traditional event, having been organized by AEGEE-Ljubljana for the past four years in concession. It is an informal event where people, usually from neighboring antennas, come to a specific part of Slovenia for a weekend, to enjoy the various Slovenian habits and customs.

This year the event will take place in Zgornje Gorje, a place very close to a famous lake Bled and will focus on the habits of the Gorenjska region. The event is scheduled from 12th to 14th December and will include around 60 participants, who will, hopefully, be able to enjoy sunny weather with lots of snow. During the event, they will get to know the traditional Slovenian drinks and habits, presented by various people, as well as the resort itself. In the beautiful setting on the sunny side of the Alps, near lake Bled we are sure that they will feel comfortable, especially because breakfast, supper and lodging are included in the price. The participants as well as the organizers will be lodged at appropriate facilities.

As public transport runs frequently between Ljubljana and the neighboring city of Lesce - Bled getting to and from Zgornje Gorje won't be difficult.

Due to the limited sleeping capacities, please hurry up with applications. It's not a joke, so apply now otherwise you'll be on the waiting list!

IMPORTANT: Do not forget to bring your typical drinks for European night :). We will surely provide lots of tasting of our typical drinks! Don't worry for parties and spicy games we're preparing them.

ALSO IMPORTANT: Since this is Slovenia, we also have some habits that are not connected to drinking, and therefore you must bring your slippers.
We strongly recommend you not to break the tradition and come again or for the first time and have lots of fun with fresh and experienced members from AEGEE-Ljubljana. See you in sunny and hopefully snowy Slovenia.

SHORT SUMMARY:
- place and date: BLED, ZGORNJE GORJE; 12. - 14. December 2003
- number of participants: 60
- fee: 35 Euro
- deadline: 30. 11. 2003
- apply now at: [log in to unmask]