RAINBOW-L Archives

February 2001

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:18:47 +0100
Here is what Aachen wrot me about flags, let's write to
[log in to unmask] if you would like to get a FLAG for your LOCAL. Do
it within 1.3.2001...., you don't have to pay anything yet... so don't be
lazy!!!

>The idea is to buy about 20 flags at the local which knows a shop which
has the lowest rates.
>We from Aachen (like so many locals) would like to buy one or two (general
AEGEE-Europe) flags as publicity material. Unfortunately printing only two
is much more expensive than 20. If for example Aegee-XX also would like to
have two flags, and Aegee-YY
>also,  we could work together and order 20 flags at one place.
>Since most of the locals did already ask their print shop for the rates of
printing T-shirts or Flags, the idea came up that it is most likely that
there exists different prices for 20 Flags at different locals.
>So if we all ask how much it costs to order 20 Flags (size about to cover
a writing desk, a little bigger or smaller might be more smart to buy, and
is up to the local to decide)... we can actually order there were prices
are the lowest.

>I did send my previous mail to ask if people were interested in this
initiative. I ask to look how much it costs at your own local to buy 20
flags, and how much flags your local would order for this price (your own
20 flags price) before 1.03.01
>Shortly after 1.03.01, I will inform the locals (those which are
interested), and notify them about the cheapest price at which local. After
this local has come up with the precise specifications of the 20 flags, I
will ask for the real ordering