RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2004

From:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:56:13 +0100
 Hi all,

after a very busy period I have finally the chance to write you this email.

I would like to thanks all of you for the wonderful messages I received for my graduation.
I promise I will answer to each of yours, but in the meanwhile I would like to express me sincere gratitude to all of you!

AEGEE had been my best partner in my studies. It gave me the strenght and the enthusiasm to keep on being active in my life.
I found so many friends all over Europe (but especially in this region) that I could have never imagine before starting this adventure.

I hope these words make sense for (at least) some of you.

I've seen the open call for new Subcommissioners. I can only incourage all of you to take part of this wonderful experience.

AEGEE needs you.

And more you will do for AEGEE, more you will do for yourselves, for your life.

See you at the PM, at the RM, at the Agora... and somewhere else in Europe ;-)

 Nicola

Nicola Rega
Financial Director

European Students' Forum (AEGEE)