RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2001

From:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francesco Landi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:53:23 +0200
Hi rainbowist
I have read all the e-mails that many people "writers" have written on
this list like Davide, Nicola, Claudio and Antonio for this situation about the
south Italy Sub commissioner.
Davide says: "When I was elected, almost 7 months ago, I planned to increase AEGEE in
Southern Italy: "bring Europe to them instead of bring them to Europe!"
and Nicola write: "In our Region quite all Antennae organise a Summer University. In the
Southern Italy all of the 4 Antennae organise a SU. It means 25 people
(Bari) + 20 (Napoli) + 100 (!) (Palermo) + 30 (Salerno) = 175 (!!!).
Of course Europe goes to the Southern Italy".
Yes! that's right!! Nicola has seen right, because our South Italy Antennas are very important
whithin our Region, because we host many people each Summer, therefore dear Davide when you
write, second my opinion "my interest will be toward another part of Rainbow Region" this is wrong!!
If you think that our Antennas don't need consideration, because they don't help you within the Net Com,
then your thought is out-road!!!
We have busy Ok, but I don't believe that a President of region could talk to us in this way!!

For reply to Nicola: second your consideration about the Summer University;  in South Italy all the Event must
be signed like LC*; SE*, TSU*, because, and I speak for AEGEE SALERNO naturally, we each year we offer
our participants 2 meal x day and a bed room in the FLAT, please read well in the FLAT, no in the hostel, no in the gym
OK! We ask like fee only 100 EURO for lodging + 2 meal for 15 days + again all evenings GRATIS in the better discos
of our Coast, naturally for to offer the excursions (AMALFI,
POSITANO, CAPRI, POMPEI, PAESTUM +week end to Palinuro) we must ask them at least 50 Euro of extra fee, otherwise
we each year we will have a financial report in red!! I don't know the Summer in Napoli, but I know the Summer in Bari and to Palermo
and second my opinion they are very very good like Salerno, but I believe that Napoli is a great summer too!!  When you write:
"But this is also an individual way to reach the goal (Europe in the
Southern Italy). And when Francesco from Salerno says: "Look at our
PALMARES" shows exactly the situation: wild horses!" WHY?? I have an opinion, we reach our goal, our satisfaction and for this I'm
a WILD HORSE, can you explain me?? OUR PALMARES is very important because our PALMARES are the people which want to come
in SAlerno, respect other part of EUROPE, dear Nicola! Second me you didn't understand me what I wanted to say!! Our PALMARES is also
to obtain out the selection procedure other request for example this year we have had 72 request of application with procedure+ other 30 applications
of members of AEGEE out selection procedure, for only 35 places (we have increased of 5 places our availability), sorry Nicola but I this success, for me,
means that AEGEE SALERNO is strong in the EUROPE, respect at some Antenna in the Northen Italy! The Europe is in SALERNO and we don't need
the help of NetCom for to have the Europe in South Italy, therefore I don't beleive to have a Sub commissioner would help a lot!
Again I want repet my concept, when Marco De Bonis said us AEGEE SALERNO should take the Net Com, we refused because we had other
projects, therefore I don't see now to have a Subcommissioner, and for this I would be a WILD HORSE?? Mah!! We won't help the NetCom,
because the NetCom one year ago didn'd help SALERNO for organize the first Regional Meeting of South Italy, and you know WHY???
Davide is a good person and I respect him and his working, but till now I didn't see his collaboration towars us when we have asked the
organization of last Regional meeting, therefore is the NetCom has wrong toward Salerno. If we want to collaborate will be only for an organizzation
of an event (RM or ES), OK!! Maybe I will be for many people a WILD HORSE, but if this it has obtain the respect for AEGEE SALERNO, OK!
I will be WILD HORSE and I'm proud of being it!
Sincerely yours
Francesco

 ============================================================================RAINBOW-L is a regional discussion list of AEGEE. Check out