RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2009

From:
AEGEE Agrigento <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Agrigento <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2009 22:07:38 +0000
Hello to everyone

We are pleased to inform you that it has been born a new hantenna, AEGEE
Agrigento.

The resource  and  historical, archeological  elements of the city no less than
its  natural beautiful landscapes, represent  a  rich  potential  of attraction
towards Agrigento on a  world wide scale.
The possibility  to open an hantenna  in Agrigento is now an opportunity to
organize  cultural travels among European Countries .
The new  hantenna  can promote  integration  principles starting from
university  courses up to an active  cooperation among  countries.
 Real cultural opportunities  go towards educational activities like theatre and
archaeology workshops art and music events and festivals.
On the other side the new  hantenna  can offer educational tours and
excursions to the valley of the temples, the Archaeological  Museum,  the
historical centre  of the modern town.
Our mild climate, the natural beauty of our beaches and coasts is an
exceptional scenery for  freeing students.

So we are very happy to present to you our first event: ooooooooooolè…..
Week to San Leone ..!!!

This event will be based on sun , sea, music, culture events, entertainment ,
and nightlife in chiosco!

What do you want more ?????

See you in Sicily
See you  in Agrigento…!!!!1