RAINBOW-L Archives

September 2000

From:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ivana Vukov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 00:49:59 -0700
Dear Davide,

I am little bit disappointed by your attitude but let
me explain.
Having moved to Brussels has changed many things in my
life. One is that I am not anymore in my region, but
that is not that terrible since most of my work was
done through the internet anyway. I moved to the CD
under conditions that I will be able to work as a
NetCom with as much dedication as before.
My NetCom task was the first one, and it would be
quite unfair if it would suffer.

So, due to many obligations I had to make a compromise
with time.
And why not just before the Agora?
We are very close to the Agora, and if we leave in the
morning the whole group is there by noon!:)
It seemed to me actually as a great idea since Italian
locals are anyway leaving in the direction of
home..they can stop by at the Agora:)
The coordination is there, donīt worry about that.
I did not fall of a tree as an apple:)))))

Concerning the PRES...there are not many people that
will have the chance to participate just because there
are limited number of participants!!
I am asking my region to apply and go to the ESs
because I find them extremly important and useful.
Those who will go to the ES will be satisfied, and I
assure you that I can PERSONALLY inform each one of
those participants about the results of our RM.

Those who will not go to the ES....I hope will join us
at the ES..in the beautiful city of Zagreb:)

AS I said the program will arrive in a few days,

be patient my friends..

and Davide
-there is no need to doubt my good intentions-

SMIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE

kisses

Ivana

=====
Ivana Vukov
AEGEE-Europe PR-Support
Network Commissioner MISCBiH
AEGEE-Zagreb PR-Responsible
rue Nestor de Tiere 15, B-1030 Bruxelles/Brussel
tel: +32-2-245 23 00, fax: +32-2-245 62 60
NetCom:[log in to unmask], other:[log in to unmask]