RAINBOW-L Archives

October 2004

From:
Benedetta Severi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:29:59 +0000
Hi dear Rainbowists,
I am writing to the lucky participants of the AGORA
to inform you that I will reach Torino with my car, leaving from (near)
Treviso
so,

if you are still looking for a cheap way to go to Torino
if you live somewhere between Treviso and Torino
if you want to start feeling the AEGEE spirit just after leaving home, in a
messy Punto car (with music of course)

you can write me NOW!

(day and time of the departure are not exactly fixed yet... I am flexible!)

See you soon
Bene