RAINBOW-L Archives

June 2003

Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:39:53 -0700
This is what happens inside the brain of an AEGEE member when he/she reads the subject of the e-mail: "European School I in Istanbul":

YES! A new AEGEE event I have to know more about it...

NO! I canīt go to Istanbul, it is too far away for me...

YES! Iīve seen some documentaries on TV and Istanbul is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe...

NO! I wonīt have time to visit the city, it is an AEGEE event, there will not be any place in the schedeule for that...

YES! On the other hand I am sure some visits to the city will be planned, and I can also go there a bit earlier or leave a bit later....

NO! The Academy is organising, there will be a lot of work and too little fun...

YES! I have heard from many many people that the European Schools they have attended were the best events ever...

YES! I am not only going to have a great week in Turkey working hard and partying hard, Iīm going to improve my skills on several interesting fields...

YES! I am going to make more than 40 fantastic friends among participants and staff who I will certainly meet again in the future...

YES! I will be able to come back to my city and help my antenna to become the greatest one in Europe...

YES! YES!! YES!!! now... And now what can I do to apply???

Then, evidently, he/she continues reading the e-mail:

Location: Istanbul

Dates: 20th - 28th september

European School I

New and improved edition with:

The best lectures and case work about:

- Project Management

- Intercultural Teamwork

- Presentation techniques

- Public Relations

- European Institutions

- Motivation techniques

- Fundraising and Budgeting

- Information Technology

30 participants from all over Europe.

3 meals per day, nice accomodation, beautiful atmosphere, great social programme...everything, as usual, for:

75 or 60 euro for western and eastern europeans

I know that you canīt wait to apply, the deadline is the 14th of july.

APPLY NOW!!!

Enter the European School I Istanbul website and click on "apply!"

http://www.aegee.org/academy/es-istanbul

For further information about The Academy:

http://www.aegee.org/academy

If you have any questions donīt hesitate to send them in an e-mail to:

Or contact your Rainbow team:

Fabrizio Fantini: [log in to unmask]

Francesca Federizzi: [log in to unmask]

Vesna Simonovic: [log in to unmask]