RAINBOW-L Archives

July 2004

From:
isabella2 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:56:29 +0200
hello to everyone! ciao a tutti!

this email is addressed to all italian locals/people.
there is a great opportunity to attend a long term training course.
please contact the organizers for any details and also inform me if/when you
apply.

thanks for reading, ciao,
isabella