RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2001

From:
Cristina Favento <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cristina Favento <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 13:19:36 +0200
Hi friends,
here in Trieste we've a nice contact and he send us a good oppurtunity for
engineering students.
If you're interested have a look!
bye

Cristina Favento
President AEGEE Trieste

home +39 040 232434
mobil +39 348 8708060

Subject
Master's Program in Embedded Systems Design

TESTO
The University of Lugano introduces the 2001 Program of its Master of
Engineering in Embedded Systems Design (the AlaRI Master's Program), an
important event in the post-graduated education. the University of Lugano
is part of the Swiss Higher Education Program, one of the 8 Universities
recognized by the Federal Government.
This new program is dedicated to electronic engineers, computer science
experts, physicists, mathematicians who want to specialize in the field of
Embedded Systems Design and Engineering. We are a new Master's Program in
Embedded Systems Design unique in the sense that we bring together
internationally renowned academicians as well as top professionals in the
field.
A number of scholarships will be made available by some of the supporting
companies; scholarships fully cover tuition fees and some other expenses.
Our industry partners include CoWare, Synopsys, Hewlett Packard, ST
Microelectronics and others.
More information can be found at www.alari.ch
For queries not covered by the information on the site, please contact me.
Thanks and best regards,
Umberto Bondi
Program Manager

ALaRI Master's Program