RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2005

From:
AEGEE Trieste <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AEGEE Trieste <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:41:17 +0100
Dear Rainbows,

in my precedent e-mail I forgot in the compliments the last super new entry
FREDDY, elected member of the SUCT...sorry sorry sorry Freddy!!! Was my head
in that moment still dancing in a river of beer?
Maybe. And with an aspirin too...

One more thing...let me say a big ciao to our friends from Valletta, David and
Alistair, that spent with us some beautiful days in Istanbul after the Agora.

See you soon guys!!

Flavio
A-TEAM

Greetings from Trieste