RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2004

From:
Alice Traverso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2004 02:27:46 -0700
Hi everybody!!!
There are still some free places for the Mini Regional Meeting in Bobbio!!!
So if you havn't planned your weekend yet (22-23 of May!), prepare your sleeping bag and reach us in Bobbio (quite near to Piacenza)!
We will join the participants to the event "No Milano? No Party?"...have a great party and spend two nice days next to the nature, having fun all together and (hopefully!!!) enjoying this wonderful spring sun!!!
15 Euros for sleeping, eating and DRINKING....what are you waiting for???
Contact me by email:
or phone me at this number:
+39-339-2153046
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!
Alice

Alice Traverso Bernini
President of Aegee Torino
Subcommissioner of the Rainbow Region