RAINBOW-L Archives

October 1999

From:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
COMAND ANGELA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 20:18:28 -0000
Ciao a tutti !

Since the PM in Adana AEGEE-Sarajevo and the contacts Tuzla and Banja Luka
are part of our beautiful region !!

There're many enthusiastic people but they still DON'T KNOW what is AEGEE,
because unfortunately they can't travel so much...

It's our duty integrate them and make them taste
the spirit of our organisation.
So visits could be organised to Sarajevo,Tuzla and Banja Luka in order
to explain them how AEGEE works,but also to learn the culture,have some
sightseeing and make friendships.
Below you can find some addresses.
I'm planning to go there in December(I'll be in Cluj Napoca the 17,18,19/12)

It's in the idea of AEGEE, to create a region with strong and active locals that
learn to cooperate,communicate and support each other.
Exchanges between locals serve for this purpose.
Take as example the exchanges between AEGEE-Athina& Skopie and Athina-Istanbul
that were successfull for three years..

SO WELCOME AEGEE-SARAJEVO,SANJA,SANELA,EMIR,CAGRI ... !!!!!

contact:
AEGEE-Sarajevo  Emir Haracic,[log in to unmask]
                Cagri Erol,[log in to unmask]
  Tuzla: Sanja Vrazic,[log in to unmask]
  Banja Luka:Zeljko Paukovic, [log in to unmask]

Angela

Angela Comand - Network Commissioner
M-I-SLO-HR-BiH

via Tommaseo 59 I-33053 Latisana (UD)
tel/fax +39 0432 510642
tel +39 0431 55055 (home)or 0339-1534013
ICQ #43127660