RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 2002 02:10:16 +0200
Hi dears,
here some statistics of the new Rainbow Region after the Agora Amsetrdam:

Contacts: (no local association, only appointed people willing to become
local)
Catania, Crema, Reggio Emilia, Parma.
-subtotal: 5

Contact Antennae: (first step after became local, no voting rights at the
Agora)
Messina, Cosenza, Termoli, Teramo, Latina, Sarajevo, Tuzla, Pisa.
-subtotal: 8

Antennae:
Valletta, Zagreb, Split, Rijeka, Ljubljana, Maribor, Torino, Genova,
Milano, Brescia, Bergamo, Pavia, Trento, Verona, Treviso, Venezia, Udine,
Trieste, Ferrara, Bologna, Firenze, Perugia, Roma, Napoli, Salerno, Bari,
Palermo, Cagliari
-subtotal: 28

Our Region with 5 Contacts and 36 Locals is the biggest one in the Network,
but we still have to improve in many fields.

In any case WELCOME TO THE NEW LOCALS OF THE RAINBOW:

AEGEE COSENZA!
AEGEE LATINA!!
AEGEE SARAJEVO!!!
AEGEE TERAMO!!!!
AEGEE TERMOLI!!!!

Good luck and congratulations...., and don't forget to ask help to your
NetCom team if you need help!

Bye.