RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2000

From:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Comand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 17:29:30 CEST
Ciao,

as many delegates from our region had to leave already on Sunday
and for those who missed the Agora, or for your local newsletters,
I put here some of the results and the main projects wich were presented.

-Our Network Commissioner is Ivana (AEGEE-Zagreb)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

-New Comitè Directeur:
New President of AEGEE Europe is Oana Mailatescu
Secretary: Magda (AEGEE-Poznan)
Treasurer: Karina (AEGEE-Passau)
Internal Education: Niels (AEGEE-Groningen)
PR: Nicole (AEGEE-Amsterdam)
VP/European Institutions: Agnieszka (AEGEE-Poznan)
Network: Calin (AEGEE-Cluj Napoca)
VP/External Relations/FR: Krzysztof (AEGEE-Warszawa)
VP/Projects: Sebastian (AEGEE-Heidelberg)

[log in to unmask] (goes to all CD members)
[log in to unmask] (goes to Magda, the secretary)

- Summer University Coordination Team: [log in to unmask]
Torsten Schassan, Gian Marco Tagliani, Ernesto Monacelli
and new member Mauro Schiavon.

The discussion during the Prytania on sunday resulted in the two Yearplan
topics for 2001:
1. European Enlargement (topic presented by the CD)
2. Stability in South-Eastern Europe (presented by AEGEE-Beograd, Ljubljana,
Maribor, Niksic, Rijeka, Sarajevo, Skopje,
and Zagreb.

- Newest antenna in our region is AEGEE-Tuzla (Bosnia Herzegovina)

(continue)