RAINBOW-L Archives

March 2003

From:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicola Rega <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:04:53 -0100
  Dear Rainbowists,

I  apologize  for  this  long  silence,  caused by the problems of the
server  in Karlsruhe (not only with the mailing list, but also with my
email account) but also by my journey back from Poland...

The 2 mini-buses to Bucuresti are going to be full...

This is the list of people who have "reserved" the places.

Nicola     Rega     AEGEE-Torino      [log in to unmask]
Benedetta  Severi   AEGEE-Padova      [log in to unmask]
Luca       Falcone  AEGEE-Napoli      [log in to unmask]
Silvia     Baita    AEGEE-Cagliari    [log in to unmask]
Barbara    Zanon    AEGEE-Trieste     [log in to unmask]
Francesca  Fedrizzi AEGEE-Trento      [log in to unmask]
5 people            AEGEE-Roma        [Ale] [log in to unmask]
Valentina  Lucci    AEGEE-Bologna     [log in to unmask]
Claudio    Doronzo  AEGEE-Bologna     [log in to unmask]
Alessio    Fichera  AEGEE-Cagliari    [log in to unmask]
Claudia    Moretti  AEGEE-Napoli      [log in to unmask]
Marco      Caggiano AEGEE-Napoli
2 people            AEGEE-Bergamo     Beppe [log in to unmask]
Federico   Melis    AEGEE-Cagliari    [log in to unmask]
Fabrizio   Fantini  AEGEE-Termoli     [log in to unmask]
Riccardo   Martucci AEGEE-Cagliari    [log in to unmask]

As you can see, just 1 place left!!!

Please,  especially  to  the Antennae who did the reservation, and for
the last ones, send me a confirmation!!!

In  the last period a lot of people is getting interested and probably
I've  to start thinking of a waiting list... it would be a pity if any
of  us  cannot go to the Agora just because someone "forgot" to inform
me about his/her cancellation...

Ok, I'm trying to receive some more news on the journey...

I will inform you ASAP!

Keep in touch!

 Nicola

¦*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~