RAINBOW-L Archives

November 2003

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Regional List for Malta, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
paolo santoni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:08:46 -0800
Hello  dear  Rainbowist's friends,

I would like to remind  you  once more,  that tomorrow  19th November
is the European wide celebration of  E.D.L.

AEGEE-Firenze celebrates this  day with a  seminar/event  that aim to
enlarge the consciousness of  other  Languages as well as other
cultures.

The seminar  will be held  in collaboration with Comune di Firenze by the
INFORMAGIOVANI (the youth aid and policy  office )  right in the city centre.
The activities will start at 14:00  and will end  at about 21:00   during  these
7 hours  there will be a different tutor for  14 different languages.....from the
most wide-spoken  English, Spanish, German, French  to other less usual
languages like  Icelandese and Albanian.

We'll  try to teach something of history of languages, some phonetic rules,
funny stories connected with languages .....but  what's more   a real
language "SURVIVAL KIT"  ready to use in case of   necessity.

The list of  languages involved:
           English
           German
           Spanish
           French
           Greek
           Italian
           Czek/Slovack
           Hungarian
           Albanian
           Icelandese
           Polish
           Japanese
           Serbs
           Dutch

At the end of the seminar there will be an   Aperitif-Dinner
(involving students and tutors all together ) at AEGEE price (very cheap!!).

Whoever wants to reach us from other antenna's and  celebrate this day
with us...IS MORE THAN WELCOME!!  (We'll  find a lodging place for you
at our member's  houses).
In this case contact  me at:    [log in to unmask]
                   or call   me at:   +39-347-2460226

To know something more  regarding the European Project or  to see the
list of other events/antennas involved in the project  go to :
    www.aegee.org/dayoflanguages

Many greetings to you all from sunny  Firenze!!

Paolo Santoni
(PRESIDENT AEGEE-Firenze  &  Vice President AEGEE-Pisa)