RAINBOW-L Archives

May 2002

From:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Davide Calenda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 02:19:18 +0200
Hi dear Rainbowists,
I'm glad to present you the Monthly Report for May 2002 of the Netcom
activity towards the Rainbow Region:

1-Regional Meeting at the Agora
2-Regional Fund Raising Campaigns
3-Mini-Regional Meeting in Brescia, the 25th by Nicola Rega
4-Mailing lists subscription campaign, by Tamara Novak
5-The new Rainbow Region

1-Regional Meeting at the Agora
In Amsterdam during a lunch break many Agora participants had a chance to
meet and get to know each other. Several future events and activities were
presented as well as the SubCommissioners present forming the Rainbow
NetCom Team. I've never saw such a big quantity of people participating to
previous Agora meetings, more than 30-40 people were there!

2-Regional Fund Raising Campaigns
Some FR initiatives have already started, and some other FR campaigns are
at the planning level. I can't say too much now because nothing is sure
yet, but if it'll go in a positive way you'll know everything very soon. At
the moment Amedeo Ferrara is very active, and Nicola Rega is planning a
real wide FR Campaign.

3-Mini-Regional Meeting in Brescia, the 25th by Nicola Rega
Nicola created a new conception of RM, one day only. In this way many
people can meet have a very intensive programme, with the opportunity to
increase the Regional joint activities. It's a great idea because in our
Region there are many locals not far from each other. Actually almost all
norther and central italian Antennae were present. A more detailed report
will be sent on this list very soon, the event took place only last
saturday, and the organization of AEGEE Brescia was perfect. It was led by
Nicola.

4-Mailing lists subscription campaign, by Tamara Novak
Tamara started to contact all locals to promote the subscription of at
least 2 Board members to the main AEGEE mailing lists. Good luck!

5-The new Rainbow Region
Our Region with 36 Locals is the biggest one in the Network in term of
locals quantity. At the last Agora 4 new locals signed the Convention
d'Adhesion:
AEGEE LATINA, AEGEE SARAJEVO, AEGEE TERAMO, and AEGEE TERMOLI, while AEGEE
COSENZA signed only few weeks before. Teramo, Termoli, and Cosenza are
already planning some events. At the Agora AEGEE Trento was officially
upgraded to the Antenna status.

As always I've to say thanks to the FANTASTIC NetCom Rainbow Team, and to
all the Rainbow people that are still motivated and active in AEGEE!!!

Bye bye.